Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2012

In the V&A and Winterthur Museum Stores - The Micheál and Elizabeth Feller Needlework Collection

We are delighted to announce that you can now buy The Micheál and Elizabeth Feller Needlework Collection Volumes I & II in the museum stores of the V&A in London and at Winterthur in the USA. Both stores also stock Needleprint's The Goodhart Samplers.

The Micheál and Elizabeth Feller Needlework Collection Volume I
Authored by Mary Brooks this fabulous book catalogues the early needlework treasures in the Micheál and Elizabeth Feller Collection. Don't forget to look inside the book jacket where you will find a full charted sampler to stitch.


The Goodhart Samplers
The Goodhart Samplers describe and detail all the samplers in the collection at Montacute House. Don't forget to look inside the book jacket where you will find a full charted sampler to stitch.

2 comments:

  1. I received my Micheal & Elizabeth Feller 2 earlier this week and I'm having the best week. First I looked through it somewhat quickly to see EVERYTHING, turning each page was like receiving a present over and over again. Now I'm taking my time to really look at each piece and read read read. A cup of tea and the Feller book......life is good! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my copy in the mail yesterday and have been enjoying it so much! Thank you Jacqueline for this very lovely book!

    ReplyDelete