Pages

Monday 9 April 2012

Ella Sprung's Waney Edge Ash Frames

You know how it is - you pour a breakfast cup of tea, take a slip (a slip is a slip of a morning tongue - or perhaps it is a cross between a sip and a slurp - in any case I thought I'd let my Freudian slip stand for your amusement.) and suddenly a light comes on in your head...? Well, I suddenly saw one of Ella's waney-edge ash frames round a sampler - I was thinking multiplication sampler, but I didn't have the right image to play with - so instead I pulled out these two samplers at random and photoshopped them in her frame. She can custom make these to any size. Just click here for more details.

2 comments:

  1. Aren't they lovely? When first perusing Ella's site, I had to go and look up "waney-edge" (isn't it nice that the internet lets you do all these things so easily?) I'm just in love with this look!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jacqueline - thanks for posting (and for the great idea!). They would look really good in combination I think. There are of course all sorts of woods to choose from, and no frame would ever be the same as another. So yes, anyone who's interested - please do get in touch.

    ReplyDelete